Bar-ch Madness 2022 is Here!
Get ready to chow down and vote for your favorite West Alabama bars and drinking establishments through the 2022 Bar-ch Madness bracket!
We're all rooting for the Crimson Tide in the NCAA Tournament and the Women's NIT, but our favorite drinks and vibes are the backbone of gloating in Alabama's victories or burying the sorrows of defeat.
But, the Crimson Tide's future through those tournaments is out of our hands. This tournament is completely up to you!
Hey, I get it. I've got bad eyes too and this isn't the place to be seeing double. Here's a zoomed-in look at each side of our bracket:
These are some strong matchups if I may say so myself. Make no mistake, whichever bar intends to stumble away with the title in 2022 will have to earn it. That's where you come in!
Check in on alt1017.com every day starting Wednesday and vote for your favorite bars. Here's a breakdown of the schedule for each round of voting in our tournament:
- Tasty-32: Wednesday, March 16 @ 2 p.m. for 36 hours.
- Sauced-16: Monday, March 21 @ 2 p.m. for 48 hours.
- Inebriated-8: Wednesday, March 23 @ 2 p.m. for 48 hours.
- F***ed Up-4: Monday, March 28 @ 2 p.m. for 48 hours
- Choose Your Champion: Wednesday, March 30 @ 2 p.m. for 48 hours.
- Winner Announced: Friday, April 1 @ 4 p.m.
All the same rules from 2021 carry over. There's no email or signups necessary. Each post will have a Google Form for you to vote with as many times as you like.
Yeah, it's really that easy.
May the best bar in West Alabama win!