Big Noodle Lou’s Superbowl 52 Betting Report Card
So, last week I wrote a blog on "10 Crazy Bets You Could Make On The Super Bowl". In case you missed it you can read it HERE
Well, today, I'm going to go over which one of my predictions came true, and which ones didn't. So HERE they are!
10) Will Pink forget or omit a word from the national anthem?: I say "No". because Pink is a pro. Score: WINNER!
9) Will President Trump Tweet More Or Less than 5 times this Sunday?: I say "More", because our President LOVES to tweet! Score: WRONG.
8) How many times will Giselle Bundchen be shown on TV during broadcast? More or Less than "2"?: I say "More", because she's HOT! Score: WINNER!
7) How many times will “wardrobe malfunction” be mentioned during broadcast?: I say "zero" because The NFL is STILL trying to live that one down! Score: WINNER!
6) Will “nipplegate” be said during broadcast?: No....see my answer for #7. Score: WINNER!
5) Will Justin Timberlake be wearing a hat when he begins his halftime performance?: I say "Yes"....Justin is quite the "Hat Fashionista". Score: WRONG.
4) What color will the liquid be that is poured on the game-winning coach?: I'll say "Orange", because it's the most popular color of Gatorade. Score: WINNER!
3) Will Donovan McNabb’s vomiting incident from Super Bowl 39 be mentioned during the broadcast?: I say "No". I had totally forgotten about it, like most folks, until I saw this bet. So why the hell bring it up now?! Score: WINNER!
2) Will Al Michaels refer to the spread on the game?: Of course he will.....Most people are BETTING on the game! Score: WINNER!
1) Will Justin Timberlake cover a Prince song during halftime?: I say "YES"....They're in Minneapolis for Pete's Sake! Score: WINNER!
Totals: 8 Right, 2 Wrong......80%, that's a "B" right? I guess I passed :-)