Are BBQ Okay To Have During The Quarantine?
Who doesn't like a good BBQ?!? Beer, brats, burgers and bourbon!! A reason I love summer are the excuse to go see the boys and girls sitting by the grill and having a great grand time. But are they okay to have during this COVID crisis? Let me give you my uneducated answer.
Everybody is saying "social distancing" which is great!
Lets discus social distancing...
WHAT IS SOCIAL DISTANCING The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention encourages everyone to stay home and avoid non-essential travel. If you must go in public for essentials, practice social distancing — that is, maintaining physical space around you — by:
- Keeping at least 6 feet away from others.
- Avoiding gathering in groups, including at a friend’s house, parks, restaurants, shops or any other place. This applies to people of all ages; children too shouldn’t have in-person playdates.
- Staying out of crowded places.
- Following the directions of local authorities.
- Using delivery services for prescriptions and groceries when possible. If you must go out, use a cloth face cover and stay 6 feet away from others.
- Connecting virtually with loved ones through phone and video calls, texts or social media.
The quick and honest answer to 'Having a BBQ during the quarantine'.... DON'T. If you love your family and friends, you won't put them in danger or put them at risk of the virus.