Win A Cabin On the Crimson Tide Cruise!
ALT 101.7 FM and Crimson Tide Cruise are teaming up for an ULTIMATE holiday gift!
For the next two weeks, you can enter for a chance to win a cabin on the 2nd Annual Crimson Tide Cruise every single day! It will be setting sail from the Big Easy for 5 days and nights of a proper Fais Do-Do! Join us as at sea February 10-15, 2020, from New Orleans to Cozumel and Yucatán (Progresso), Mexico, aboard the luxurious Carnival Valor, for a vacation worthy of national champions with your favorite Alabama sports heroes!
Enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences with Crimson Tide Legends, Spirit Squads and Gameday favorites. Autograph sessions, photo opportunities, athlete-hosted events and activities, memorabilia auctions and so much more!
Jonathan Allen • Fernando Bryant • Kenyan Drake • Eli Gold • Shaun Dion Hamilton • Dont’a Hightower • Josh Jacobs • Coach Joe Kines • Eddie Lacy • Derrick Lassic • Tyrone Prothro • Reggie Ragland • George Teague • Prince Wimbley • Andrew Zow
HERE'S HOW TO WIN
- Download the ALT 101.7 FM APP on your smartphone or tablet.
- Each day a Cruise Code will be sent out to each device, so pay attention!
- Be caller number 7 at 5 P.M. and give us the day's code to be put into raffle with other daily winners. One lucky listener will join Tab and Meg on the Crimson Tide Cruise in February!
That's it! Download the app and get your code to score a awesome cruise with Alabama legends!
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
CRIMSON TIDE CRUISE Contest (the “Contest”)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. WINNERS MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA LISTENING AREA (AS DEFINED BY ARBITRON) WHO HAS REACHED TWENTY ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF DECEMBER 15, 2019.
- STATION: The Station hosting the contest, WQRR, a subsidiary of Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Stations”) with office at 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
SPONSOR: Crimson Tide Cruise/ASK4 Entertainment is the Title Sponsor of the contest.
- PRIZES: There will one (1) prize awarded in this contest: a cabin for two (2) on the 2020 Crimson Tide Cruise, the dates of which are February 10-15, 2020, departing from New Orleans, Louisiana
- HOW TO ENTER: Station will air a cue to call at random times on weekdays beginning Monday, December 9, 2019. The 7th person to call the station at (205) 345-1017 following this cue to call will be asked to provide the daily contest code; if s/he correctly identifies this code, s/he will be selected as a contest finalist. Contest codes will be sent via the station app; these codes will be sent at random times during the weekdays of the contest flight. Station app can be downloaded free of charge via Google Play and the Apple App Store. One (1) finalist will be chosen each weekday through Friday, December 20, 2019, for a total of ten (10) finalists in all. Once qualified, odds of winning are approximately 1 in 10.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the Tuscaloosa, AL listening area who have reached twenty one (21) years of age as of December 15, 2019. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after December 15, 2017 were or are employees or agents of Station or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories. A VALID GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THIS CONTEST.
- WINNER SELECTION; REQUIRED RELEASES: Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received at approximately 5 p.m. on Friday, December 20, 2019. Winner will be notified via phone call, and if the winner does not answer his/her phone, station personnel will leave a voice mail. If the winner does not return the station’s phone call within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining eligible entries received.
The winner must complete an affidavit and release form as a condition of receiving the prize. Winner must also complete an IRS W9 form and allow the station to make a photocopy of his/her valid photo ID.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period begins at 6 a.m. on Monday, December 9 and ends at approximately 5 p.m. on Friday, December 20, 2019.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Winner will be required to provide Crimson Tide Cruise with a valid credit card to secure the property against any incidentals or damages. Winner is also required to pay a non-negotiable docking/gratuity fee to complete his/her cruise booking. This amount, $400, will be paid to ASK4Entertainment upon booking the cruise. Winner is also responsible for his/her travel fees including parking at the cruise terminal in New Orleans, LA.
Station reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Station in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Station may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Station, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Station and Prize Provider (each a “Station Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Station Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Station Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Station Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Station reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law. Winner will be required to complete a release form and W-9 form before receiving prize. Winner is also required to pay a non-negotiable docking/gratuity fee to complete his/her cruise booking. This amount, $400, will be paid to ASK4Entertainment upon booking the cruise. Winner is also responsible for his/her travel fees including parking at the cruise terminal in New Orleans, LA.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winners, available after December 25, 2019, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Crimson Tide Cruise,” c/o Tab Bystrek, 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Crimson Tide Cruise,” c/o Tab Bystrek, 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
Title Sponsor: Crimson Tide Cruise/ASK4 Entertainment