It's Valentine's Day, and I really don't think there's a better way to say "I Love You" than a good old-fashioned mixtape... Thing is, I don't think they even sell cassettes anymore, so I've made a special playlist of my favorite love songs.
Let's get cheesy for a second: this mixtape/playlist is dedicated to my man. He's always there for me--always. I can't think of a single time in the 4+ years we've been together that he hasn't supported me when I needed him. He has the patience of a saint; he puts up with my 8,000+ neuroses; he's my best friend; he's an incredible father, and he's a total dreamboat.
I love you, Will! Happy Valentine's Day!
1. The Beach Boys - God Only KnowsThe Very Best of the Beach Boys: Sounds of Summer
2. Alabama Shakes - I Found YouBoys & Girls
3. Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High EnoughGold: Marvin Gaye
4. Louis Armstrong - La Vie En RoseLouis Armstrong's All-Time Greatest Hits
5. Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love YouCease to Begin
6. My Morning Jacket - HopefullyAt Dawn
7. Bob Dylan - Shelter from the StormThe Essential Bob Dylan
8. Adele - Make You Feel My Love19
9. Best Coast - Crazy for YouCrazy for You
10. Dr. Dog - Do The TrickBe the Void (Deluxe Edition)
11. The Cure - FridayThe Cure: Greatest Hits
12. Fitz & The Tantrums - Out of My LeagueMore Than Just a Dream (Deluxe Version)
13. Joni Mitchell - You Turn Me On I'm A RadioFor the Roses
14. Bob Dylan - The Man in MeNew Morning
15. Wilco - Jesus, Etc.Yankee Hotel Foxtrot