Submit Your Photos of Bama’s Best Christmas Lights for a Chance to Win Some Holiday Spending Money!
We're looking for the most decked-out Christmas decorations this holiday season. Share your photos with us for a chance to win some very merry m-o-n-e-y!
Christmas is a time to GO ALL OUT, and there's nothing more festive than a house decorated in Christmas lights. Sure, there's a lot to be said for the understated elegance of a wreath on the door or a few strand of icicle lights--but this isn't Martha Stewart Living, okay? We're searching for houses that take it to the NEXT LEVEL.
Would your house make Clark Griswold shed a tear of envy? Is there a house in your neighborhood that makes your kids squeal with glee every time you pass? Take a picture, share it with us, and you could win a $200 Visa Gift Card. That's enough to cover your crazy power bill or just go crazy at the mall!
Want to get in to win? Check out the details below:
- Submissions will be accepted from 8 a.m. Friday, November 28, 2014 through 12 noon on Thursday, December 18, 2014.
- You can submit your photo using the form below. (Please note: if you submit a photo over the holiday weekend, we'll have it up by noon on Tuesday, December 2, 2014.)
- You can also sumbit your photo instantly by sharing it on Instagram with the hashtag #bestbamalights. Make sure your account isn't set to private so we can actually see your holly jolly pics.
- Try to take pics of that include the entire exterior of the house; you want people to see ALL the Christmas lights and not just a few decorative details.
- We'll share all the crazy Christmas lights you submit in a gallery here; keep checking throughout the contest to see how your friends and neighbors are getting in to the spirit this year!
- We'll announce a winner on Friday, December 19, 2014. Our winner scores a $200 Visa Gift Card!
There's no limit on the amount of photos you can submit, but the contest winner must be at least 18 years old and live in West Alabama (the general Tuscaloosa, AL radio market). If you have any questions about the contest, send your emails to email@example.com