Alt 1017 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Alt 101.7 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa! Now you can listen to Monk in the morning, Meg Summers in middays, and Hurricane Shane in the afternoons. All of our great alternative music, local weather and traffic, and news is now available to you anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Alt 101.7 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Alt 101.7. Tap on the station logo to get to the Alt 101.7 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Alt 101.7 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Alt 1017."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.